Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tiki Lounge at the End of the Universe Freeform



Since I was recently asked to desist my use of the name "Martinis Con Queso" for my most recent efforts at the station, I was forced to come up with an even more suitable one. I give you, Tiki Lounge at the End of the Universe:

Dean Martin - Welcome to my World
Frank Comstock - Stella by Starlight
Bobby Christian and his Orchestra - Blue Star
Bill Jaffe and his Islanders - Blue Hawaii
Tak Shindo - Flamingo
Henri Rene and his Orchestra - Mangos
Bianchi & The Jungle Sex-Tet - Algiers
Diminic Frontiere - Temple of Suicide
Alex Stordahl - Caravan
Martin Denny - Bacoa
Lew Davies and his Orchestra - How Deep is the Ocean

Perry Como - Try to Remember
Arthur Lyman - Yellow Bird
Bill Wolfgramme - Tangi Tika
Gal Costa - Pais Tropicale
Os Mutantes - Adeus Maria Fulo
Marva Moore & the Gaysters - Great '68
The Mighty Terror & his Calypsonians - T.V. Calypso

Walter Wanderley - Menina Flor
Vic Damone - The More I See You
Esquivel - Breeze and I
Sid Bass - Powerhouse
The Frivilous Five - Tijuana Taxi
The George Garabedian Players and the Awful Trumpet of Harry Arms - Georgy Girl
The Toreno Brass - From Me To You
Al Tijuana and his Jewish Brass - People
The Brass Ring - Sunny
Claus Ogerman - It's Not Unusual

Perez Prado - Why Wait
Clebanoff Strings - Barranquilla
Glenn Miller Orchestra - Pennsylvania 6-5000
Julie London - Sway
The Gondoleers - Volare
Big Ben Hawaiian Band - Paradise
Dick Contino - Ebb Tide
The Three Suns - Dream
Myron Floren - The Lost Chord

No comments:

Post a Comment